Thursday, November 10, 2011

Introduction

This page was created in honor of all my critters. (Hence the name.) I've got several pages that cater to specific dog breeds/types. It seemed only fitting that this one was catered towards all the species/breeds that we have in our family. I've done research and made up some care sheets. I'll also share pictures and other random stuff eventually.

I love to learn and research things that interest me. This is especially true when it comes to any animals that I have an interest in. Whether I've always owned them, just now got them, or plan /hope to in the future research is important to me. You can never know everything and I truly believe that a good pet parent is always seeking the latest helpful information.

The world is filled with homeless animals due to people not following through or even teaching  themselves what the needs are of  their newest addition. Please don't allow this to happen to any of your beloved critters. Continue to teach yourself. They can only prosper from your continued knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment